- in short, you’ll work on Trezor Suite - a brand new app bringing a full crypto ecosystem to our customers all over the world
- your day-to-day tasks will consist of:
- taking care of 2-3 essential internal libraries that are used by Trezor Suite
- gradually refactoring them if needed
- maintaining the libraries and making sure they are up to date with their upstream (if applicable)
- cooperating with our Firmware team and accounting for the protocol changes they make
- writing automated tests to make sure your code works (and keeps on working)
- performing code review
What technologies do we use?
- React, React Native, Redux
- financial compensation based on your skills and experience
- possibility to receive part of your compensation in BTC
- a lot of flexibility (home office is a company standard these days)
- friendly working environment
- budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- other benefits like MultiSport card, company mobile phone tariff, on-site gym, foosball, billiard table, PS4, BTC ATM, 3D printer, etc.
- free parking
- you have a good understanding of the above-mentioned technologies
- you have a proactive attitude towards research and evaluation of new methodologies and technologies that improve the quality, reliability, and performance of the front-end department's software development systems and processes
- you’re also proactive as far as code maintenance is concerned
- last but not least, you know something about Bitcoin technologies (or you're eager to learn about them)
Zaujalo tě to?
Do you want to work for SatoshiLabs? Gain experience with the crypto industry's leading experts as we create the best hardware wallets. Take a look at our current openings below.Vyplnit formulář (externí odkaz)Kontaktovat (e-mail)